Vivo recently launched first smartphone with in-display finger print scanner Vovo X21, Before other manufacturers adopt this feature, Vivo is back with a bang. Today in it’s event in china, Vivo launched a smartphone with true beezel less display – Vivo Nex. This may be the Vivo’s most ambitious project so far.
Front Camera placement:
With bezel less display, the front camera placement is always an issue which is why Apple and other manufacturers used Notch. But Vivo handled the issue in a different manner and kudos to their creativity. They introduced pop-up front camera for the first time. The front camera is placed onto an elevating mechanism and it will pop up whenever needed (Refer below picture)
Vivo isn’t ready to compromise. The device has an impressive flagship specs including my favourite Super AMOLED display.
- Vivo Nex comes with 6.59′ inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display and weighs 200 gms
- Powered by the latest Snapdragon 845 Chipset with a whopping 8 GB of RAM
- Devices comes with an unbelievable 256 GB internal storage and has 4000 mAh battery
- Dual rear camera setup with 12MP f/1.8 primary and 5MP f/2.4 depth-sensing secondary camera.
- As discussed earlier, A 8MP f/2.0 front camera will pop up whenever required
- Vivo Nex has the lateat in-display finger print sensor feature
- Vivo added AI features in the device including AI HDR, AI scene recognition, AI Filter and much more.
- The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 which is based on Android Oreo 8.0.
As mentioned eaelier, Vivo isn’t ready to compromise and for the first time Vivo added AI powered Siri like smart assisstant – Jovi.
Jovi can recognize your voice and it works similar to Google assisstant.
Price and Availability:
As of now the device will be available only in China and there is no official announcement of price yet. Stay tuned for the updates.