Flipkart Big Billion Day
Shopping season is here. We can celebrate the october month as online Online Shopping festival in India or India’s black Friday season. Because Flipkart’s big billion daysdays and Amazon Great Indian Sale comes on October. Few days back Flipkart teased that big billion days are coming and today the E-commerce giant announced the big billion day dates.
October 10-14 are the flipkart big billion days.
- Deals on fashion, TV and appliances, Home furnitures, Beauty, sports, Toys, smart devices begins on October 10th
- Mobiles and Electronic deals starts on 11th October
- HDFC Card holders will get extra discount offer.
- Looks like Master card holders may get additional offers as Master card is also one of the key sponsors.
- Flipkart Plus members will het 3 hours early access to the deals.
- Flipkart will reveal the deals shortly. You can check the official site or app regularly to check the deals and wish list your items.
Amazon Great Indian Sale
Usually Great Indian Sale and big billion days will be on the same dates. Irrespective of who announces them first, mostly offer period on both Flipkart and Amazon will be the same. So Great Amazon’s great Indian Sale may also begin on October 10th. Prime members may get early access for the deals. SBI Card holders will get 10% additional discount during the offer days.
Why this season is special
Unlike other offer days, Flipkart announces variety of offers and killer deals during big billion days sales. Extra 10% offer after the discounted price makes this special in both flipkart and amazon. Oneplus 3 and Samsung S7 were the flagship smartphones that got killer deals last year. So what will be the flagship device that will get a killer deal this year? Let us wait and see. We may expect pixel 2 and Samsung s8 series to get great deals during this year sales.
Similarly Amazon also will announce temporary price cuts especially during great Indian festival Sales. We may expect the price cuts on amazon exclusive products. Oneplus 6 may get good deal including exchange offer ahead of Oneplus 6T launch