Mi India has scheduled an event today. In the event spokesman revealed that totally 6 products will be launched by the company today. The first product announced by the company is Mi Band 3. Mi Band is a bigger hit in India and it occupied a huge 48% of the market as rightly pointed in the presentation.
Let us see what are all the new features in the all new Mi Band 3.
Mi Band 3
Mi Band 3 gets a big upgrade over Mi band 2. let’s see the all new features of Mi Band 3.
- Mi band 3 comes with 0.78 inch OLED touch screen display with curved 2.5D design.
- Mi Band 3 has 85% bigger screen than Mi band 2.
More new features
- Mi band 3 will receive your whatsapp notifications and can show up to 5 messages in the screen
- Mi band 3 has all new enhanced multi purpose touch button. Now Just tap and hold this button to decline call from your Mi band itself .
Water Resistant and weather forecast
- Mi has added water-resistant feature as well in the Mi band 3. Mi band is water-resistant up to 50 meters. Now you can go swimming with the band on.
- One more feature in Mi band 3 is Weather forecast. This is again a new one which Mi band 2 doesn’t have. Mi band 3 shows 3 days weather forecast.
- Other features including Alarm , Stop watch , Find your device and Idle alert stays in the Mi band 3 too.
Mi band 3 gets the best in class battery life. Mi band 3 equipped with a whopping 110 mAh battery which provides battery life up to 20 days. Other similar bands have only up to 5 days battery life.
Other features which Xiaomi Mi band 2 sports like heart rate monitor, sleep and activity tracking also available in Mi band 3.
Mi band 2 vs Mi band 3
Here is the comparisons between Mi band 2 Vs Mi band 3.
Again Xiaomi believes honest pricing concept. This is one of the bigger reason behind the company’s success. Mi band 3 follows the same pricing feature and it has the price tag of just Rs.1999 which is just Rs.200 higher than the Mi band 2.
Mi band 3 will be available in India from September 29th itself in Mi India, amazon and flipkart.