Top 5 expected mid range smartphones of 2018:
If you are one among the crowd waiting to buy a better value for money mid range smartphone, you should be confused to choose one which is already in market or to wait for the upcoming smartphones. Here is a list of top 5 upcoming mid range smartphones and their specifications.
More than the mid range price point, those who are looking to have a stylish mobiles in hand there are plenty of options available in market. Here give us the detailed specifications and the latest updates of the upcoming mid range mobiles. To know more about the top 10 mobiles around 15k click here.
Here are best upcoming mid range mobiles which one can be worth wait far,
Apple SE2- The best upcoming mid range smartphone:
This is indefinitely the best midrange small sized phone to be released.
Apple after lots of controversies of make in india, will likely be releasing one of its most famous sub 4 metre mobile IPhone SE2 in the upcoming conference along with next gen Ipad models. Not sure Apple will give a bezel less display or stick to normal retina display with considerably smaller display to maintain it under mid range mobile.
Expected Specifications :
- A11 Bionic CPU similar to iPhone 8 and X. If this is true, then this little device will be incredibly powerful. But to keep the device affordable, Apple might use it’s A10 processor.
- 5 mm head phone jack will be missing.
- 3D touch might be featured but no news about the True Tone though.
- Will have same resolution as of iPhone SE with 326 ppi retina display.
- 12MP ƒ/1.8 aperture camera like other iPhones
- 2 GB RAM similar to iPhone SE
- 1700 mAh battery which is slightly higher than it’s predecessor.
- If Apple decides to go after its latest generation iPhones, Qi-wireless charging is possible in iPhone SE 2. But again this will need a glass back to supports wireless charging which also should be able to support the company’s Airpower charging mat.
- Apple recently released the stable iOS 11.3. iPhone SE2 will come with this latest version of iOS.
To know more about the IPhone SE2, please check here..
Honor 10- Best upcoming mid range phone:
Huawei is so series about indian mobile market. Its keep on releasing mobiles from flagship to mid range in recent times . As there are plenty of launches in recent times and few are doing well in the market.
Huawei with its sub-brand Honor is gearing up for the next mid range mobile Huawei Honor 10.
which is younger sibling of Huawei Honor P20.
With the same processor as of Huawei P20, this Midrange P10 is going to be more AI oriented phone. Honor P10 is going to be powered by the same AI camera as in Honor P20 ( Flagship) .
Lets see the specifications of Honor P10:
Display: 5.84″ 1080x2280p
Camera: 16+24MP / 24MP [ AI powered smart camera]
Chipset: Kirin 970
OS Android: 8.1
3) Redmi S2:
Xiaomi is gearing up for the next generation youth focused smartphone Redmi S2. May be we can take as Xiaomi is learning from its own mistakes and adding every extra feature their competitor releases to be added to next released smartphone.
If rumours are set to be true this is going to be first mobile to come with dual rear camera at this price point.
Lets have a look at the specifications:
Please note that below specifications are as per the leaked listing details. The same is yet to be officially confirmed by the company.
- 6 inch hd (1440×720) display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor (msm8953)
- RAM/Memory: 2GB/16GB , 3GB/32 GB, 4GB/64 GB.
- Android 8.0 Oreo based MIUI 9
- 12 MP + 5MP rear camera that supports portrait mide
- 5 MP Front camera
- Supports face unlock.
- Color options: White, Silver, Gray, Black,Rose Gold, Gold, Blue, Red, and Pink
- 3000(or 3100) mAh battery
- hybrid sim slot that supports micro SD Card.
- Expected price ranges from Rs. 8,999 , Rs.10,999 and Rs.12,999 for the 2 GB/16 GB, 3 GB/32 GB and 4Gb/64 GB variants.
To know more about Redmi S2, click here.
4) Best upcoming mid range from Xiaomi- MI A2:
Xiaomi Mi A2, which will be a successor to Mi A1 the first android one mobile from Xiaomi. Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first dual cam mobile which have skipped the MIUI and come with stock android from Xiaomi. Now after the grand success of Mi A1. Xiaomi have given out invitations on April 25 for an event where we widely expect of release Xiaomi Mi A2/ Mi 6x.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC,
Memory: 4 gb of Ram and 32/64 inbuilt storage.
One of the sources say that higher Mi A2 may come with 6GB of Ram variant as well.
Xiaomi MiA2 going to ship with Oreo 8.1 out of the box and ready for the next version of Android P.
Xiaomi MiA2 will have 2910 mAH battery equipped with fast charging.
Comes with 5.99inch Full Hd display with aspect ratio 18:9.
Xiaomi MIA2 will sport a 20MP camera.
As per the sources, Mi A2′ price range will be from Rs. 14,449.
Click here to know about Mi A2.
5) Cheaper Pixel :
Pixel is the answer from Google for Apple and Samsung flagships.
With pure android and top notch camera it’s a pure flagship. But at the price point it’s definitely a difficult to reach for many. If the rumours are true Google is working on a midrange Pixel.
Google is working on one such product. If yow wants to own a pixel and don’t want to invest high, then you have a good news from Google. We’ve got an update from Economic Times which states that google is working on cheaper affordable pixel phone .
The company is planning to launch its mid range PIXEL smartphones in late July. Google feels that so much growth is possible in these countries. Looks like, company already organised trade meeting and shared it’s plans about the expansion.
Click here to know more about Pixel3.
Specification wise we aren’t clear , will keep updated once we get some updates.