Epic games promised to bring the much famous Fortnite game to Android which is available in few other mobile platforms. It has not following the traditional way of bringing the game through play store have opted for different ways.
Epci games ceo last week during the launch of Galaxy Note 9 smartphone confirmed that Fortnite is coming to android soon and Samsung smartphones will get the earlier invite for the game.
But now the game is live for Android, but the process to get the game becomes bit complicated as we are so used to get things easily. To get started we need to sign up for beta of the game. Eventhough the game is running on other platforms its still beta on Android . You need to give your Email address to Epic and they will send you an invite as soon as you start play after that.
There is no specific time frame when will you get the invite but it seems to be waiting list at a moment. The company says its hardly few days of time to go through. But we can install the APK file directly by bypassing the google play store. You will need to install the Fortnite installer APK to install the game. Its weird and annoying but when it’s done, its done.
But make sure your phone is compatible before trying it as waste of time if your phone is not in the compatible list from Epic games.
List of phones compatible with Fortnite game:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z,
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z1
Also you can download the apk file here