Andriod P :
Oneplus recently announced that Andriod P will come to Oneplus 3 and 3T sooner. The company will skip Andrio 8.1 Oreo and will provide Andrio P update to years older smartphone. This news brings rejoice to all oneplus users around the world.
Please note that the Andriod P Beta isn’t available yet but will be available sooner. So check the downloads page periodicallly and folow this simple guide to taste the all new Andriod P in your Oneplus smartphone.
Though the release date is not officially confirmed yet, the company will first announce the beta version as always. Users who have installed stable version of Oxygen OS will not get this update via OTA. Rather they have to install manually to their smartphone. Here is the simple guide on how to install Andriod P bases Oxygen Beta version in your Oneplus smartphone.
Warning: Please note that Beta versions may have minor bugs which will be fixed in the later updates.
How to install :
- Go to OnePlus’s website and head to the Downloads page of oneplus 3 / oneplus 3T from your device.
- Click on the Download Now button and download the Andriod P based Oxygen OS Beta package to your internal storage.
- Once you have completed the above steps ,you’ll have to dive into Recovery Mode
- Turn your OnePlus off.
- Turn it on by holding the power button and volume down buttons at the same time to enter Recovery Mode.
- Select Install from Internal storage option.
- Browse and select your installion package
- Click install
Your OnePlus device will start installing Android P. This will take few mins an device will restart once. After restarting the device should be up and running with the all new Android P.
You can install Andrio P quicker than the above process. Here is the alternate way to do so.
- After downloading the Andriod P file as mentioned in the previous step , Go to Settings.
- click on System updates.
- Click on the top right corner icon and click on local upgrade.
- Select the installation package which you just downloaded in your device and click upgrade.
This is one another and an easier process to install Oxygen Beta OS to your smartphone.