We will have few personal photos or old embarrassing photos which we do not want in our profile. At the same time, we do not want to delete this as well. Well, we can hide it and can add back to your profile at any time.
How to hide your photos:
Instagram allows the user to archive their photos which means the photos will be archived and hidden from their profile. Let’s see how to do it.
- Open your Instagarm app
- Select the photo which you want to hide
- Click on the “three dots” which will be at top right corner which we usually do when we want to share or delete the photos.
- You’ll see the same options which you see every time. You just have to select Archive which is at the top of the menu.
That is it. The selected photo will not be available in your profile any more. But you can add it again anytime. Let’s see how to do it.
How to add the archived photo back to profile:
Though , unhide which is used in the heading isn’t appropriate word, we feel that this is best suited there. Now if you want the archived photos back to your profile or want to view or share them, You can do it easily.
- Go to your profile
- Click on the circular arrow picture in the top right
- All the archived photos will be available here.
- All the comments and likes which the photos actually had before archiving will be available too.
- Click on the three dots which will be at the top right
- You;ll gt a menu and the first option on the next menu will be “Show on Profile”. Click on it.
That is it, you’ve added the photo again to your profile.
Please follow us to stay updated about latest gadgets and tech tricks