Downloading videos from youtube or facebook is something which is not legal for long time. If it is illegal , how come downloading using licensed internet download manager application is legal?
As per the policy, If the uploader allows, you can download the videos to your YouTube or Facebook app and whenever you want to see it, you can view them offline from the respective app. You can’t share the offline videos with your friends rather you can only share the link. They again have to do the same process. We’ll see how to download videos from you tube or any online websites to your smartphones without 3rd party application.
All you have to do is just copy the link and paste it here.
You can do all the below tasks online kn the same place.
- download the video
- Convert into another format
- Cut the required portion in the video.
This will download the video in it’s server and generate a download link for you. Just click on the link and that is it. Your video will be downloaded in your device. It’ll some time to show the link ,Since it will first download the video in it’s server, and generate a link. Alternatively can also downlod using a 3rd party app in android phone.For Android device- Check it out here for the detailed information.
How to copy the video link:
- Open the video in youtube
- In the right top corner you’ll see a arrow mark which is the shortcut to share. Please refer the screenshot below.
- Click on it, you’ll see a number of apps where you can share the video.
- In the first line you can see copy link option, use it to copy the link of the video
- Open Face book and go to the videos post which you want to download.
- Click on the dotted line which will be at the top right corner and you’ll see the copy link option at the bottom along with the other options.
- click on it to cppy the video link.