Instagram is undoubtedly one of the top social media platforms . This also acts as a tool to be in touch with any of our favourite celebraties all over the world. Instagram has emerged so much and there are few limitations and restrictions to make the platform safer. One such restriction is we cannot view any posts of a private account. All we can see is an icon shaped profile picture / DP.
Restrictions on DP
As we know, any Instagram user can make his/her account as private. One cannot view their posts unless they approve our follow requests. However their profile picture is visible to all. But the instagram profile picture will be just like an icon and one cannot maximise or view in both app and web version. This is annoying to many users as we can hardly identify the person using this icon sized profile pictures. However there is a simple trick to view or maximise any user’s profile picture who made their account as private.
Here is the trick. All you have to do is follow the below simple steps.
1) Go to the user profile in Instagram App
2) Click on the three dots which will be available at the right top corner and select Copy profile URL .
3) Now open google chrome and open a new tab in incognito mode. This trick wont work on normal mode
4) Paste the copied URL and long press on the Profile picture.
5) You’ll get few options on a sub menu. There you can choose download inage or open image in new tab . You can also share the image.
This trick will work on all the private accounts on instagram though you follow the profile or you don’t. However This trick may not work on public accounts.