Andriod Pie :
Android Pie based Oxygen OS Beta is now available for Oneplus 6 users. let us see how to install Android Pie in your oneplus 6.
Below is the Change Log of the update
Updated system to Android 9.0 Pie
- Brand new UI for Android P
- New Android P gesture navigation
- Other new features and system improvements
Integrated OnePlus customization features
- Supported accent color customization
- New Do Not Disturb mode with adjustable settings
- New Gaming mode 3.0
- Added text notification mode
- Added notification for 3rd party calls
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service doesn’t work
Warning: Please note that Beta versions may have minor bugs which will be fixed in the later updates.
How to install :
- Go to OnePlus’s website and head to the Downloads page of Oneplus 6 from your device.
- Click on the Download Now button and download the Andriod P based Oxygen OS Beta package to your internal storage.
- Once you have completed the above steps ,you’ll have to dive into Recovery Mode
- Turn your OnePlus device off.
- Turn it on by holding the power button and volume down buttons at the same time to enter Recovery Mode.
- Select Install from Internal storage option.
- Browse and select your installion package
- Click install
Your OnePlus device will start installing Android Pie. This will take few mins an device will restart once. After restarting the device should be up and running with the all new Android Pie based Oxygen OS.
You can install Andrio Pie quicker than the above process. Here is the alternate way to do so.
- After downloading the Andriod Pie file as mentioned in the previous step , Go to Settings.
- Click on the top right corner icon and click on local upgrade.
- Select the installation package which you just downloaded in your device and click upgrade.
This is one another and an easier process to install Oxygen Beta OS to your smartphone.