XIAOMI Mi A2:
The much expected xiaomi Mi A2 is leaked onkine before it’s official launch. Xiaomi has launched it’s first Android One smart phone Mi A1 at 2017 which is a huge hit and the smart phone was out of the stock for most of the time in India.
After the success of Mi A1, Xioami planned to continue the Android one series and working on its successor. When we are yet to hear from the company, A new listing kn TENAA hints on a new Xioami smartphone which is possibly the Mi A2.
As per the TENAA listing,
- Phone has 5.99 inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 3080 mAh battery, with USB Type C port
- 13 MP + 13 MP Dual camera with the flash ligjt in between(Camera’s spec is yet to be announced)
- 8 MP Front facing camera
- Powered with Snapdragon 625 mid range processor
- Equipped with 4 GB RAM eith 64 GB Internal storage om the board
- Dies have 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Red color variant is listed , so other colors are yet to be known.
To make the things more confusing, the phone looks exactly like the redmi note 5 po.
Though there are no official announcements of the launch, the phone is rumoured to launch in the second quarter of 2018 with the price starts at approx. Rs. 15,000.
Android one is the google’s concept which are the smarphones that tuns the pure Android OS without any modifications. Google set hardware and software standards so that the users will have the taste of pure android. All the Android one smartphones are also promised with 3 android updates.
Mi A1 is launched with pre installed Android Nougat and recived Oreo update in the last quarter.