Mi Smart living event:
Xiaomi organised a smarter living event in Bengaluru today. The much awaited event is that this is first Xiaomi event for a non smart phone launch event. Everybody is well known about the Brand Xiaomi (Mi) which is being expertise in offering products at much valuable prices.
After having a series of smart phone launches to retain the No.1 smartphone brand in India in mid range segment, today in an event Xiaomi was concentrating on upgrading its existing TV lineup.
- Xiaomi launched 3 Android smart TV of different sizes
- Mi Band have been released with a bigger screen and better life with new features.
- Mi Air purifier.
Lets have a detailed look at the surprisingly launched smart tv and their specifications,
Xiaomi today launched 3 smart android TV’s of different sizes and specifications.
- Mi TV4 Pro ( 4K Resolution) of size 55Inch
- Mi TV4A, (Full HD Resolutions) of size 49Inch
- The last one is Mi Tv 4C ( Full HD Resolution) of size 32Inch
Features of new Mi TV series:
Mi Tv4 Pro is the biggest Tv of size 55 inch 4k Panel which will deliver a stunning display quality. The TV runs with a quad-core processor along with Mali GPU. It contains 2 GB of RAM for internal apps and smoother functions.
All the 3 smart tv are built on an Android TV platform and have the Patch wall UI to learn user behavior.Patch wall UI is an artificial intelligence based UI which delivery contents based on the user preference.
Much greater news on the launch event is that Amazon Prime is coming to the Mi Tvs soon. Even older Mi TV’s will also get the amazon prime support. Mi TV also supports Eros now, YouTube, Jio Cinema, Hooq are also coming to patch wall soon.
Most importantly the new feature of new Mi tv series is the support for Voice search powered by google. Users just need to click on the AI powered dedicated voice button on the Bluetooth-enabled TV remote.
Price and availability:
Xiaomi knows the art of pricing the products well and this time it has done it very good as well. The company believes in honest pricing and it is also one of the major reason behind its success.
- Mi TV4C Pro is priced at 14,999 for the base 32-inch variant
- Mi TV 4A Pro is priced at 29,999 for 49-inch model
Both of these models are amazon exclusive and available from Oct 9th,9pm.
The premium one Mi Tv pro has the price tag of Rs. 49,999 and is flipkart exclusive available from Oct 10th, 12 PM. More interestingly, Xiaomi have also mentioned that these prices are introductory prices for first month (The explicitly mentioned these.prices as diwalinoffer sale) and certainly prices will be revamped in future.
Specifications of New Mi Tv series:
All the 3 models share most of the common specifications like
- AM logic 64-bit quad core processor and Mali GPU
- Seventh-gen imaging processor-Upto 4k Video at 60fps,
- Upscaling technology
- 3 HDMI Ports
- 2 USb ports
- Higher Speaker output
- Smart Android TV with AI integration
- Supports HD content and Bluetooth & Wifi functionality.
- Mi tvs will have google play store support as well. So the users will have access to wide range of android apps which are compatible to android tv.
- All 3 Tvs will run on Android 8.1 Oreo which is the latest android version in TV platform.
Verdict: Xiaomi claims it has more than 70,0000+ hours of contents available and adding more. Xiaomi TVs with native support for all the leading digital contents like Youtube, Amazon Prime, Eros now, Alt will be a added advantage. At the value added price point and decent quality it definitely be a game changer for Xiaomi.