Vivo Nex S Release date:
Vivo have sent out invitations for the a event on July 19. The event will be for the official launch of the Vivo’s latest flagship device Vivo Nex S and Bex A. Its not clear yet will vivo launch both NEX models in India or will launch any one model for the markets other than china.
But now we’ve got the news that the flagship device NEX S is launching in India now and not Nex A. Amazon has listed Vivo Nex S ahead of launch. Though the listing dint reveal the price, few have cracked the price and offers which was hidden from the amazon site.
The Vivo NEX eill be available in India at Rs. 48,990, which is 10k lesser than the it’s competitor OPPO Find X which was launched in earlier today for Rs. 59,990. The flagship smartphone is amazon exclusive and will be available to pre-order starting 19th July at 1 PM in Amazon India.
The team has cracked the launch day offers as well.
- Amazon India is offering up to Rs.5,000 extra off on exchange on used smartphones. This brings the effective price of the flagship device just under the Rs.45,000 mark.
- Users can get extra cashback of upto Rs.2000 (Price yet to be confirmed) if they use HDFC credit/debit card for purchasing Vivo Nex S.
- Similar to Oneplus 6, Vivo NEX S customers will also get Mobile Damage Insurance for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Also No Cost EMI up to 12 months will be available for major credit card holders.
- Jio subscribers will receive additional data vouchers as well.
Vivo Nex S:
Vivo is welcoming India now to the world of mechanical magic. Sounds weird for you, if you haven’t heard of Vivo NEX models which got released in china earlier this month. Yeah Vivo NEX S and Vivo NEX A are going to release in india soon.
To enhance the beauty of mobile phone and to achieve a screen to body ratio of 91.24 , Vivo have taken a new way of POP up selfie camera hardware which pops out from top only when you need. Which helps to create a true bezel less phone.
As 2018 is a year where we could see displays with notch to reduce the bezels and Vivo have taken a most innovative way to address it. Yes its uses a spring-loaded motor to popup the from cam whenever the front camera is turned on. As these where released in china last month with no news for international market availability.
Vivo NEX S Key Specifications:
Same as its predecessor the NEX S also sports a popup selfie camera with a 8-mp sensor.
And boosts a 6.59Inch Full HD Bezel less display (Super Amoled 19:3:9)
Nex S is powered by Snapdragon 845 Octa core processor and Adreno 630 GPU
– Dual camera setup with 12mp( f/1.8,, pixel PDAF) & 5MP(f/2.4 ,4-axis OIS, Phase detection autofocus with dual tone led.
– Powered by Snapdragon 710 Octa core processor and Adreno 616 GPU
– 6GB Ram and 128 GB Rom
– 4000mah battery with Fast charging 22W
— NEX S is missing a rear mounted finger print sensor.
Both of these models are Dual nano sim, without memory card slots.
What we feel:
Vivo NEX S and NEX A are sure shot winners if fixed at an attractive price.
With the new ideas are growing from Concept to official market launches one thing that need to be in mind is the durability of the mechanical parts. Will they last long? how will they match our day to day usage patterns? will wait and watch….