Redmi note 6 pro:
Redmi note 5 pro is arguably the best mid range device. Users are still not able to get it because of it’s limited availability. Xiaomi is already firing from all guns, which unveiled Mi Mix 6x and Redmi S2 recently. Now as per the sources, Xiaomi is working on triple camera setup for it’s next redmi device. Earlier reports says that it’ll be redmi 6 which will sport triple camera, but now it turns out to be Redmi note 6 pro.
Asus recently launched Zenphone Max pro in India, which provides similar features and better battery at a better price than Redmi note 5. Xiaomi has taken Asus’s challenge seriously and currently working on Redmi note 6 and Redmi note 6 pro.
Below is the rumored specs sheet for Redmi note 6 pro:
- Triple camera setup on the rear – 12MP, 8MP and 5MP.
- 20 MP front camera which is similar to redmi note 5
- 5.84 inch with full HD+ resoolution
- 19:9 Aspect ratio with top notch
- comes in three variant – 3GB + 32GB/ 4GB + 64GB / 6GB + 64 GB
- 4000 mAh battery as always like other Redmi note series
- Android 8.1 oreo based MIUI
- Will be available in all 9 colors – White, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Gray, Pink, Red, Blue and Black.
- Gorilla glass protection
- Octacore Snapdragon 630 chipset
- Adreno 510 GPU
Huawei P20 pro is the first device that comes with triple camera setup. We have seen the reports which says that iPhone is working on the same triple camera setup for it’s next flagship maybe next iPhone X. Surprisingly Xiaomi adopts the feature very early and providing the same in a mid range device which is great .
Similar to Redmi note 5 series, we can see tripe camera only in Redmi note 6 pro and Redmi note 6 may sports with dual camera instead
We do not have any other information including the official specs and the launch date. Stay tuned with to get latest updates.