All eyes are on the upcoming flagship Oneplus 6. There are lot of rumours and leaks. But HDFC Smart buy took the leakage to next level. When the expected price and specifications were still in debate, HDFC smart buy page revealed the complete specifications and the price is mentioned as Rs.39,999 as shown in the below pic.
We may expect launch day offers in amazon with hdfc card which Oneplus does always. There may be addition exchange offer as well. Stay tunes for more updates on the offers.
The listed image hints about on-screen finger print sensor , but it is unlikely now as there are no official words and the preciously leaked oneplus 6’s images shows the rear mount finger print sensor.
Though the specs aren’t much details like camera details and dint reveal about other variants, we have to wait for the official release.
What are all upgraded from Oneplus 5T:
Other than the Processor and GPU, we’ll see what features are updated in Oneplus 6
- Camera: 24 MP selfie camera and dual 16 MP Rear camera that supports portrait mode also comes with dual LED flash light. we do not have the complete specification of the camera like aperture ratio.
- Display: As per the listed specs, Oneplus 6 comes with 3200×1800 pixles resolution. Oneplus 5T had 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution.
- Mentioned as 5.7 inch screen whereas Oneplus 5T is of 6.01 inch.
- Dust and scratch resistant.
- 3500 mAh battery Vs. Oneplus 5T’s 3300 mAh battery.
Below is the complete specs mentioned in the page. Key specs are
- 5.7 inch Screen
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB ROM
- Android 8.0 O OS
- GSM Phone
- Dual SIM
|No of Cores||8 (Octa Core)|
|Turbo Charge||Yes, Dash Charge|
|Wi-Fi||Yes with hotspot|
|Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)||Yes|
|SIM Configuration||Dual SIM|
|Operating System||Android OS, v8 (Oreo)|
|Rear Flash||Dual LED|
|Reae||Dual (16 MP+ 16 MP)|
|Display Type|| AMOLED screen|
|Size (in inches)||5.7|
|Pixel Density||401 pixels per inch (ppi)|
|Color Reproduction||16M Colors|