Xiaomi unveiled its first ever Android One Smartphone Mi 5X last year in China. The same smartphone was introduced as Mi A1 India. Fee few months ago, Xiaomi announced Mi 6X in China- the successor of the Mi 5X. While announcing Mi 6x was showed as running customized MIUI. But the latest leaked image reveales that the device is running on Stock Android just like it’s predessor Mi A1 without any skin on the top of it. Mi A2 will the Android One version of Mi 6X. This is a great news for the users who were expecting Android one device from Xiaomi.
Mi A2 Global launch and price:
Xiaomi is planning to launch the Mi 6X as Mi A2 globally. This includes Indian and Spanish markets as well. The launch date in Spain is set as July 25, 2018.
We’ve got information on Mi A2’s color and storage variants. Mi A2 will be available in 4 varaints – 4GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB and the top variant will have 6G RAM with 128 GB internal storage. Which gives plenty of options to the users as per their budget and preferences. The Mi A2 also comes in 3 colors – Gold, Blue and Black. The company may announce the Red color varaint in near future.
Though the price in India is not official yet, Xiaomi has announced the price in Yuan in the launch event.
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB will be available at Yuan 1599. (~Rs. 15,990)
- 4 GB RAM + 128 GB Variant has the price tag of Yuan 1799 (~Rs. 17,990)
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB variant will cost Yuan 2099 (~Rs.21,000).
Stay tuned with us to get official details from the company.
- 5.99 inches with full hd+ 1080p resolution display
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by 2.2 Ghz octacore Snapdragon 660 chipset
- Equipped with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4/32 GB, 4/64 GB, 4/128 GB, 6/128 GB are available.
- Supports Micro SD Card
- Dual Rear camera: 12 MP with f/1.75 aperture + 20 MP with f/1.8 aperture that supports bokeh mode.
- Support portrat mode and has 12 different Portrait mode settings
- 20 MP Front facing camera with LED Flash that supports 1080p video recording.
- Company claims the smartphone has inbuilt AI features on the camera , where the device can recognise the scene and adjust settings automatically.
- Face Unlock feature
- 3010 mAh battery
- Supports quick charge 3.0 (Xiaomi claims 50% of charging under 30 mins)
- Dual speaker at the bottom.
- Runs on Stock Android 8.1 oreo
Well the midrange budget becomes housefull with the plenty of devices. If you are confused which one to choose between Redmi note 5, Mi 6x (or Mi A2) and Asus Zenphone Max Pro, Check out detailed comparision here which may help you to choose the one.