As per the reports, Xiaomi has skipped MI7 and all set to launch it’s flagship of the year Mi 8. We have seen here about the iPhone like FACE-ID recognition which Xiaomi was working on it’s next flagship devices. It was in testing phase and looks like it is ready for live now. As per the leaks, Xiaomi is only next to Vivo to feature on-screen finger print scanner. The company officially announced launch Xiaomi Mi8 on 31st of May. Looks like the company skipped 7 and used “8” due to its 8th anniversary.
We are yet to receive official information from the company but the leaked screen protector confirms that Mi 8 will sport with notch and 3D facial recognition is likely.
The company likely stick with the standard flagship phone specifications
- In Screen finger print sensor
- Full Hd+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octacore Snapdrsgon 845 CPU
- 6/8 GB RAM
- 64GB and 128 GB inbuilt memory
- 3400 mAh battery and supports 7.5W Qi Wireless Charging.
- Dual sim and no support for external SD Card
- Corning gorilla glass protection
- May sport eith 3.5mm audio jack
Stay tuned for more updates.