Meizu’s dual screen smartphone pro 7 released in India:
China based smartphone manufacturer Meizu announced dual screen smart phones Pro 7 and Pro 7 plus last year. After the success of this smarphones in china and other countries, the company brought the smartphone in India which target’s Indian mid range market.
In the very fast emerging smartphone market, many manufacturers tried their innovations in their flagship phones. Let us see what are the latest innovations made in the smatphones in last couple of years.
- 18:9 display
- Dual front and Rear Camera
- Always on display
- Retina scan
- Iphone took the notch to different level which was first released by Essential PH 1
- LG’s dual screen display in it’s V series smartphones.
Now Meizu has introduced dual screen concept again in it’s flagship phones. But unlike LG, the company placed the secondary display in the rear side of the phone below the dual camera. Well how cool is that? But is it really needed? What difference does this make from the always on display. We’ll see below
Meizu 7 Pro:
Meizu India officially announced it’s smartphone launch in twitter today and this smartphone is also an Amazon exclusive with the price tag of Rs. 22,999.
Though Meizu cannot withstand the Redmi wave in India, still it’s offering the smartphones with great specs at competitive price. Now will it’s latest Meizu 7 pro, give the company’s first big success in India. We have to wait and see.
- Obviously the first one to comes in the list is it’s secondary screen which is also a AMOLED screen and placed below the camera which is of 240 x 536 pixels
- 5.2′ inch with 1080p super AMOLED Display
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB in built memory.
- Octa-core Helio P25 processor
- Dual 12 MP (f/2.0) rear camera and 16 MP front facing camera
- 3000 mAh battery which supports fast charging
Though Meizu officially hasn’t announced pro 7’s sibling Pro 7 plus, it is also available in amazon .
- Though Meizu isn’t the first one to introduce dual screen, but we personally feel the secondary screen placement isn’t much useful for the users.
- To compete with it’s rival Remi note, Meizu should have considered it’s pricing.
- Phone’s weight is mentioned as 527g in Amzaon (Might be error)
We feel this will be again ignored by the customers due to it’s aggressive pricing.