LG’s upcoming flagship allegedly leaked before its launch. The leaked image shows the triple camera setup just like Huawei P20 pro and dual camera in front as well. The phone also has the notched display. Here is what we have got so far about the upcoming flagship.
What we know so far:
- As we see here, Samsung Galaxy note 9 is all set to launch on August 9th. LG V40 is a clear competitor of Note 9 and especially with it’s 5 camera set up.
- Release date is not revealed exactly, But as per the sources, the flagship will be launched in September and will be available for purchase from October.
- LG V40 will have the AI feature and the device will have the name as LG V40 ThinkQ similar to it’s predecessor.
An official spokesperson of LG Electronics said, “We will work on reducing the period of time from the release of the LG40 to the official launch.” Hence there won’t be much delay frk the official release and the launch date.
- The highlight of the device is it’s 5 camera set up. The front dual camera is likely useful for iPhone X like 3D facial recognition.
- 20MP +16MP + 13MP rear camera setup is to enable super wide ange and super tele photo feature. But Wide ange lens in it’s G series and V30 are actually not preferred by users compared to portrait mode feature. Will LG adopt this Portrait mofe feature atleast in V40?
- LG V40 has more than 90% body to ratio and has a notch in it.
- Just like V30, V40 also will have OLED display. LG already confirmed that only V series will sport the OLED display
Except the leaked image, we do not have much info about the smartphone. But it will definitely habe a flagship specs like the latest Snapdragon 845 chipset. But how well LG has improved it’s UI and adopt Portait mode is the concern here. LG is also not the quicker to provide updates. LG V30 just received the Oreo update whereas G6 users are still waiting for it. Pricing wise, LG v40 released in India at Rs.45,000 which is very lesser than Note 8.
If LG concentrates on providing timely updates and a cooler UI, then the company definitely attract more buyers.
Stay tuned with us to get the latest updates!