The great news for all PUBG Fans is you really don’t need a flagship device now to play PUBG seamlessly. Tencent Games has launched lite version of the game called “PUBG LITE”. Though it is not available in all the countries, but here is a trick on how to play PUBG LITE version in any country even before it’s official launch.
PUBG MOBILE LITE is here! Built with Unreal Engine 4, this version of PUBG MOBILE is compatible with even more devices and optimized for devices with less RAM without compromising the gameplay experience that has attracted millions of fans around the world.
PUBG Vs PUBG LITE
Though both provides similar gameplay, they arent same and there are few major differences between PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite.
- The maximum number of players in a battle royale match has been reduced to 40 from 100 in PUBG Mobile Lite
- The size of maps is now smaller in PUB LITE.
- Obviously less number of players and smaller maps leads in reducing the average span of a match has been reduced to roughly 10 minutes
- Arcade mode isn’t added yet. May be because battle royal itself is like Arcade mode with only 40 mombers.
- The option to tweak graphics settings is also missing.
How to play
The game is officially released only in Philippines now.
If you are based in the Philippines, you can download it from the Play Store right now and srart playing it.
In Other countries
If you live in another country you’ll need a VPN and have set your location to the Philippines in order to play the game
Steps to download and play
- Search for PUBG Mobile app from apk pure and download the APK file.
- Install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK on your smartphone
- Download any VPN that has Fast server in Phillipines location from playstore.
- We have tried Philippines VPN, and connected to Philippines. You can try any VPN but it has to have fast connection to enjoy uninterrupted service
- Here is how to configure Philippines VPN
- Install and open the VPN app, select the region and click on Phillipines. Then click Connect. That is it!
We’ve got an update that PUBG LITE has stopped accepting new registrations for time being. But it is just temporary (it is mentioned as maximum registrations has been reached for today) and will be available back soon. You can try on the next day.