Oneplus has launched Oneplus 6 and oneplus bullets in it’s recent event in London. The company told that Android P will be available im a couple of days for oneplus 6 and it is available now.
The main reason behind Oneplus success is , It is providing Falgship specifications at a killer price. Oneplus 6 also follows the same strategy and no doubt that it’ll be a huge success again for the company.
Oneplus added OIS this time, ditched it’s Amoled display and opted for better OLED display and much more new festures including super slow motion video, Portrait in selfie camera. Check here for the complete list of the features , specs and price.
Google has launched the next version of Android, Android P in it’s IO with lots of new features and iPhone like gesture. Check here for the list of new features in Android P.
Googoe already announced the list of devices thar are eligble to taste Android P developer preview before eberyone else. Below is the list.
- Pixel and Pixel XL
- Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Oneplus 6
- Sony XperiaXZ2
- Vivo X21
- Xiaomi MI Mix2s
Before proceeding, please note that this is just a developer preview version and not a stable one. We fo have bugs reported and below are few.
- VoLTE will not work
- Bluetooth connectivity also has “compatibility issues”
- The Wi-Fi SoftAP device manager is not functional
- Slow motion mode in the camera is
- Face Unlock isn’t working
- Widevine L1 is not operational
But these bugs will be fixed in the coming updates.
To install Android P, please follow the below steps.
- Go to OnePlus’s website and head to the Android P beta page from your oneplus 6.
- Click on the Download Now button. The software eill be downloaded in your storage.
- Go to Settings.
- click on System updates.
- Click on the top right corner icon and click on local upgrade.
- Select the installation package and immediately upgrade.
Once you have completed the above steps ,you’ll have to dive into Recovery Mode
- Turn your OnePlus 6 off.
- Turn it on by holding the power button and volume down buttons at the same time to enter Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset option.
- Click power and select yes
- Select Reboot system now option.
Your OnePlus 6 will start installing Android P. This will take few mins an device will restsrt once. After restarting the device should be up and running with the all new Android P.